Case of Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz. 12 / 3-packs

Case of Dial Basics Hypoallergenic Bar Soap 3.2 Oz. 12 / 3-packsI've become more sensitive to soap over the years, occasionally when I wash frequently during the day the skin between my fingers becomes itchy and when I am sick and use a normal soap I break out in hives. When I was discussing with a co-worker, they suggested I try this soap as they had a similar sensitivity to regular soap products.

I don't understand why I can never find this in the store-I have been using this soap for two years now and it's the only sensitive skin/hypoallergenic soap I've found that doesn't end up eventually causing me problems outlined above.

I highly recommend to those with sensitive skin. One word of caution-my 3 yr old daughter has similar condition and unfortunately she ended up getting some in her eye. It's certainly not tear free and for whatever reason seems much worse than other soaps when you inadvertently get in your eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment