Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Foaming Hand Soap Creamy Pumpkin

Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Foaming Hand Soap Creamy PumpkinI was in love with Creamy Pumpkin from the first time I ever sniffed it. From the wallflowers to the candles, I thought it was the perfect scent for the fall and for the season. Not only does it just smell creamy, but it's warm, comforting and a somewhat all-encompassing scent that feels like home and the holidays.

It was no exception for the hand soap. While sometimes I find that scents do not always translate between the many different products, that wasn't the case here. The hand soap was a perfect -or perhaps better -reflection of scent that left my hands wrapped in a fragrance of warm and pumpkin that all pumpkin lovers (such as myself) will enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment