Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E, 3.5 oz - 1 ea

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E, 3.5 oz - 1 eaDry skin, dry skin, dry skin... the story of my life. That and extremely sensitive skin. The list of products that causes itchy skin and painful rashes is endless. At the suggestion of my doctor, I decided to switch to cocoa butter EVERYTHING -lotion, soap, you name it.

Before using this soap, getting out of the shower was a miserable experience. Immediately after toweling off, my skin was so dry that I was afraid it was about to crack. I was always racing to a bottle of lotion to bring relief and rid my body of that extra-tight feeling all over my body. A bottle of lotion would last me about a week.

Oh. My. Goodness. This made a huge difference, and I noticed it instantly. The first time I used this soap, I didn't feel like a reptile anymore. What an improvement!

The smell isn't overpowering, and there isn't any soap residue. It comes off cleanly when rinsing. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever.

I just wish they made this in a body wash or shower gel form. But until then, I'm definitely sticking with this. Great product.

I love my this Cocoa Butter soap, I use all the Palmer products line. If you only use the bar soap by itself it will make your skin feel kind of dry so I mix it will regular body wash. I receive compliments all the time on how soft my skin is. Would also recommend using in conjuction with the skin therapy oil after taking a shower. Perfect combination.

Buy Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E, 3.5 oz - 1 ea Now

I love love love this soap. I have many scars from mosquito bites on my body and this soap coupled with using the palmer's cocoa butter lotion has really helped diminish them. It also smells fabulous (like chocolate) and is so creamy and good for my very dry skin. I definitely recommend for dry and sensitive skin types.

Read Best Reviews of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E, 3.5 oz - 1 ea Here

I wanted to try this soap out because I really like the cocoa butter lotions and creams Palmer's makes. This soap was just okay. The scent was not very strong and it was a bit drying. It was better than most commercial soaps, but I am used to Dove so maybe that is why this felt dry.

Want Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E, 3.5 oz - 1 ea Discount?

i love it, would not use any other soap again .i even use it on my face and my face feels smooth

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment