Pears Natural Glycerine The Original Transparent Soap - 4.4oz, 4 Packs

Pears Natural Glycerine The Original Transparent Soap - 4.4oz, 4 PacksWe use this product in our Sacristy to remove wine/lipstick stains from our church linens. Twice I ordered this product from Amazon; both times I was sent a different version of the product I ordered. The Pears soap I ordered was to be "the original transparent soap," which was manufactured in England. The version sent to me by both Amazon suppliers was manufactured in India for the Pears Company in England. (Note: The version sent does not include "the original transparent soap" on its packaging.) I believe the soap will do as it has done in the past for us, but I really am disappointed in the credability of these two suppliers.

Pears soap's formula has changed as of 2009. It is no longer the wonderful, natural product we all knew and loved.

Original ingredients: Sodium Palmitate, Natural Rosin, Glycerine, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Rosemary Extract, Thyme Extract, Pears Fragrance Essence.

New ingredients: Sorbitol, Aqua, Sodium Palmate/stearate, Sodium Palmkernelate, Sodium Rosinate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-4, Alcohol, Glycerin, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Meta Bisulfite, Etidronic acid, Tetra Sodium EDTA, BHT, Cl 12490, Cl 47005, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy Pears Natural Glycerine The Original Transparent Soap - 4.4oz, 4 Packs Now

I have been using Pears soap for many years. With it's mild formula and barely a hint of a scent it worked wonders on the sensitive skin on my face. My skin always felt clean and smooth after using. It didn't feel oily or greasy. It lathered well and rinsed easily. I loved everything about it. I would buy many bars at a time since it's so hard to find in my area. I did find it for $1.00 per bar at the Dollar Tree a few years ago and that's where I've been buying it ever since.

But, unfortunately, someone decided to change the formula. I recently needed to replenish my stock and I bought four new bars. When I opened the box I noticed that the soap was now wrapped in plastic. After tearing the plastic off I encountered the most horrid perfumey odor. When I used this bar of soap on my face I noticed that the suds were difficult to rinse off, my skin didn't feel clean and I carried the perfumey odor on my face and hands for many hours afterwards. Then I noticed that my skin started to itch around my face and I started feeling nauseous due to the strong scent. I had to throw the bar away. I tried to make myself believe that this bar's strong scent was only a fluke but after opening the other four bars I realized that the company who manufactures Pears soap must have changed the formula. I looked online and found that indeed they had. I checked the box and sure enough, the formula now has all kinds of new ingredients which were not there in the past.

So now I am left with no more wonderful soap to wash my face with.

Why did the company have to change things when this wonderful soap was doing fine just the way it was for hundreds of years???

Read Best Reviews of Pears Natural Glycerine The Original Transparent Soap - 4.4oz, 4 Packs Here

If you have dry skin, this soap will knock your socks off! It lathers extremely well, and my legs and feet aren't flaky anymore. Just try 1 bar, and see for yourself. K

Want Pears Natural Glycerine The Original Transparent Soap - 4.4oz, 4 Packs Discount?

I love this pears soap. It is the perfect soap for anyone with sensitive skin. Each bar lasts a long time, it lathers well and smells wonderful. Can be used on the entire family. Living in Texas, it is almost impossible to find in the shops and therefore I was delighted to find it online. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment