Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap

Dr. Bronners - Magic Pure-Castile Soap Organic Peppermint - 4 oz.I would recommend this soap because I just love it you have a clean feeling after you use it trust me you want be disappointed this peppermint soap is the best just make sure you dilute it put half soap and half water because if you don't it might be to strong for you. You can not only wash your body but you can also wash your hair and face

I love this stuff! I saw the documentary about Dr. Bronner and was interested in trying this out. I love that it is all organic, smells all natural, its very minty smelling. I use this for hand soap in my soap dispenser, it works great. My hands are squeaky clean without the feeling of leftover soap residue. Makes your body tingle from the mint. I gave up on using chemicals when i had medical problems that resulted from environmental exposures. To many toxins! I will be using this soap for hand washing and body washing in the shower.

Buy Dr Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment