Parrot Botanicals Assorted Scented Soaps

Parrot Botanicals Unique Botanical Scented Soap 65g 6 Pack SetI have used this soap for over 20 years. It is very difficult to find outside of an Asian grocery store. I was thrilled to find it here on Amazon, as it is a most delightfully-scented bath and face soap. It has a clean, light scent, Is easy on your skin and leaves no residue after rinsing. I have been recommending this soap for years to anyone with acne problems, as it dries the excess oils from your body without drying out your skin.

This is my all time favorite. Great scent. Great price. Great lather. Fast shipping (always arrives early). I've been getting this same one for close to 10 years I think. Don't let the name 'wood scented' through you. It's a floral effect and has eucalyptis oil. Comes from Malaysia and I was able to find it all over Asia when i lived there. So happy to be able to order it online now that I no longer live in Asia!

Buy Parrot Botanicals Assorted Scented Soaps Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment