Level Naturals Eucalyptus Lime 100% Pure Vegan Gluten Free Natural Soap 6 Oz

Level Naturals Eucalyptus Lime 100% Pure Vegan Gluten Free Natural Soap 6 OzAfter unpackaging this Eucalyptus Lime bar of soap I was surprised it didn't smell of eucalyptus or lime at all so I examined the packaging box to see a list of ingredients. After reading the ingredients 3 times to find either eucalyptus or lime I finally realized my nose didn't deceive me nor did my eyes, neither eucalyptus or lime is anywhere in the ingredients or the bar of soap and only in the name. If this soap smells like anything I would call it ammonia and borax. If I could give a -1BS that would be my rating. Amazon should be ashamed to sell this product with a name that so badly misrepresents the actual product. This is a mislabeled $10 bar of $0.50 soap in my opinion (unless there's such a thing as $0.25 soap). However, if you like the smell of ammonia on your skin you'll be delighted with it.

I've been using Level Naturals soap for about a year and now I see they're on amazon... these soaps are terrific; they're all made by this cool little company that is SUPER serious about using only the highest quality ingredients, everything is organic, nothing is tested on animals (of course), etc... you can feel and smell the quality in this soap. They are strong and substantial and don't feel chintzy. They come in a lot of different "flavors" but I think Eucalyptus Lime is my favorite. If you are looking for a smart gift or just want some nice soap for yourself, you can't go wrong here.

Buy Level Naturals Eucalyptus Lime 100% Pure Vegan Gluten Free Natural Soap 6 Oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment