Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar, 8 count - 4 ounce bars

Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar, 8 count - 4 ounce barsWorks well, smells fine (what is that other guy talking about) but the main thing is that it lathers better than the Dove extra fresh scent. Very happy with it, doesn't melt quickly or anything.

Dove Aqua Impact Face & Body

My husband has now tried the Deep Clean (pink), Extra Fresh (green), & now this the Aqua Green (Impact) Dove Men Face & Body Bars.

While the deep clean version has like a skin scrub built in to remove dead skin.

The extra fresh is moisturizing & smells good.

The Aqua Green has like a cooling feel when it touches the skin & has a wonderful fresh scent & great moisturizing for his skin.

I must admit, this scent is the one I like the best so far too. It has really helped his skin a lot in these colder months with drier air from heating the home, office, cars, etc. He has not had any problems with skin cracking or itchiness from dry skin.

It leaves him clean, fresh scented & moisturized after his daily shower.

I know he likes the three he has tried but he has asked me the next time I order his cleansing bar, he wants the Dove Aqua Impact for Face & Body. (Hey, gotta save when you can these days & I hope by the next time we buy it will be a choice in the Subscribe & Save as the Amazon price seems to be better than my local pricing.!)

Buy Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar, 8 count - 4 ounce bars Now

I'm not sure what people's problem is with this; if you like soap that makes you smell CLEAN, then this is it! My boyfriend and I both use this stuff and it keeps our skin so super soft. I started using it because I liked it more than some of the other Dove bar soaps I used to use!

Read Best Reviews of Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar, 8 count - 4 ounce bars Here

Love how this soap leaves my skin feeling during the day. Have a fresh feeling right out of the shower, without too much drying. works well on face even with my sensitive (very acne prone) skin.

Want Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar, 8 count - 4 ounce bars Discount?

Read about it, and decided to try. Very pleased and will purchase more when this purchase is done. Would recommend this to anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment