Dr Bronner's Lavender Castile Soap - 1 Pack

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lavender Castile SoapI bought this bottle of soap a little over a year ago for $16 at my local Target. For a college student, that seems expensive but it was totally worth it.

Because it is such a highly concentrated soap, you do not have to use very much at all, which is probably why I still have 1/4 of the bottle left. I have literally used it for everything. I have extremely sensitive yet **acne** prone skin, and a little squirt of this on a hot rag has **cleared my skin completely**. I have not had any trouble with pimples or sensitivity since using this; after I wash my face I slather on organic aloe vera to help protect my skin so the combination of the two is wonderful. I also use this as a shampoo/body wash. Literally a quarter size squirt in the hand can wash my super long,thick mane of hair, body and face with suds left to spare and because it doesn't have any SLS in it to lather, it doesn't over bubble if that makes sense.

Washing my clothes with this has been amazing also. I started breaking out in a rash over the summer when I switched the detergents I used so I started using this instead! My formula for a large college-kid load of laundry is, take a washcloth(or sock) and squirt the Lavender soap all over it until it is fairly saturated and then throw the rag(or sock) in the wash with your clothes. They come out extremely clean and smelling awesome.

I also used this as a replacement for toothpaste when I broke out in ulcers all in my mouth and the coconut oil in it helped heal them in about 2 days whereas normal toothpaste was irritating them. I have since switched from normal toothpaste to Tom's and that solved the ulcer problem :p

Ah, this soap seriously is magical.

I have had clogged, open pores on my nose and breakouts for a long time due to my dirty, hands-on occupation. I have tried a bunch of face cleansers, even prescription topical stuff. While that cleared up breakouts my pores were still super gross no matter how much i exfoliated and scrubbed or left it alone in case the exfoliation was just making it worse.

I have been using this lavender soap with a hot, clean washcloth in the morning and at night for two weeks and my nose pores are the cleanest they have been in years. Maybe its coincidence, maybe i have changed a habit or some unknown environmental trigger that was the culprit...but it seems like this stuff works.

I wouldnt use it for shampoo as it leaves my hair pretty gnarly but for my face and cleaning just about everything else? Well the hippies are on to something with this soap. The religious ramblings on the package are amusing, something to read while you soap your buttcrack in the shower!

Buy Dr Bronner's Lavender Castile Soap - 1 Pack Now

I have used this product as a shampoo as I was advised that castile soap is a much better shampoo as it does not leave deposits and waxes which can clog the hair follicles. The product is working very well.

Read Best Reviews of Dr Bronner's Lavender Castile Soap - 1 Pack Here

This soap is great, it takes only a few drops to wash hair or just about anything. Only trouble is I wish is was more available in larger containers from Amazon.

Want Dr Bronner's Lavender Castile Soap - 1 Pack Discount?

I absolutely love this soap, and it's smell. Hence the four stars, DESPITE it being a bit too powerful. When I use this on my face, it tends to sting and burn the skin on my upper cheeks, cheeks, and lower jawline. I generally have sensitive skin and switched to this product to (a) use more natural products and (b) because it claimed to be non-drying and better for sensitive skin. This being said, I find that if I put only a couple drops in my hands and dilute with quite a bit of water, it's not nearly as bad, and the smell is intoxicating. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural, healthy alternative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment