Pre de Provence French Milled Soap, 250g White Gardenia, 8.82 Ounce

Pre de Provence French Milled Soap, 250g White Gardenia, 8.82 OunceI bought one white gardenia bar and loved it so much I turned around and bought 3 more for presents. It smells great, lasts long, great price--really large bar. I have bought several different fragrances of this brand, gardenia has to be one of the best. Many others are quite nice too--linden is wonderful and so is the honey almond. Well, and so are a few of the others. This would be great as a small gift--everyone needs soap! It lathers well and smells wonderful, but the scent does not linger after you bathe--a good thing in my opinion, as I don't want dueling scents when I apply perfume after a shower.

My wife has sensitive skin; this soap does not compound that problem. Also this soap has excellent fragrance stability.

I am so glad I purchased this product from Amazon!

Buy Pre de Provence French Milled Soap, 250g White Gardenia, 8.82 Ounce Now

I love the smell of gardenia, and this scent is intoxicating! It's not overpowering, just satisfying. It makes a creamy, luxurious lather.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence French Milled Soap, 250g White Gardenia, 8.82 Ounce Here

A very long lasting soap bar w/excellent cleaning properties that leaves you feeling fresh w/a slight sent of Gardenia, but not overly so.

Want Pre de Provence French Milled Soap, 250g White Gardenia, 8.82 Ounce Discount?

Pre de Provence is my idea of a good time in the bath, shower, sink.. and don't forget your tired out stuffed toys! This makes them look new with very little effort! Luxuriant, creamy, wonderful soap... leave out the exfoliant for me, that is, this one has none of that scratchy stuff... 5 stars fersure.

Pre de Provence Soap White Gardenia 250g yummy-licious treat for your skin!!

Pre de Provence

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment