200g 10% Sulfur Soap

200g 10% Sulfur SoapOk so this soap has what it takes to make a difference in your skin; you will be convinced next days following. And with 20g of sulfur in this particular bar of soap, the yellow color can only be expected. There is plenty of it in there that it is as gritty as baking soda, so yes... it does exfoliate the skin as you rub it all over. Using it daily will kill (so far) and put to rest all types of skin problems! This really is a great product!

Now the not so good part; you will smell like sulfur... If I can smell it, others can too. I prefer to go ahead and deal with it until it has served its purpose. Also, it might help to put msm lotion over the skin to hide the smell and let it continue with the sulfur activity. I use MSM soap and shampoo from "At Last Naturals" and "Ultra Aesthetics" and have exclusively for years.... I am picky about everything and so this lives up to my expectations.... All in all this bar says "Welcome to the power of sulfur!"

Enjoy!.....

Great soap exfoliating and gets rid of any greasiness off your skin. Refreshing feeling after showering or bathing. Smell isn't up too much but 'by eck' it does the job nicely.

Buy 200g 10% Sulfur Soap Now

This soap is for my daughter that has acnee. I originally ordered the Grisi brand but when she ran out I switched to this one.

She said she liked the other one better. I guess every body skin reacts different.

Read Best Reviews of 200g 10% Sulfur Soap Here

The acne is not gone, but it is much better. My son is not complaining as much and he believes the soap is helping.

Want 200g 10% Sulfur Soap Discount?

I love what it does for my skin, but seriously. 14 dollars for 2 bars of soap is insane. Will not pay that price again

0 comments:

Post a Comment