Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars

Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 BarsCoast soap is very hard to find today. Glad I found it on Amazon. Exactly as I remember it with the same scent and ingredients.

If you loved "Coast Deodorant Soap The Eye Opener" from the late 1970s and 1980s, you'll probably like this soap. It has much the same fragrance as the classic version of Coast but doesn't lather quite as aggressively. I used to be able to buy this at my local CVS but they've stopped carrying it and it has been gone from grocery chains for a long time. It's nice to still be able to find unpopular items like this on Amazon.

Buy Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars Now

"Pacific Force" is supposedly the same as the "Original Blue" so those who love the traditional scent will be glad to hear that since the "Original Blue" is not in stores anymore. I don't find that it lathers as nicely as the original blue.

Must say I haven't used the other scent "Artic Surf" yet, but I'm sure it is pleasant as well. Back in the 80's Coast had a yellow bar called Sun Spray" (I am showing my age here), which was quite nice.

So give it a try. And by the way those familiar with my posts know I am a big fan of other soaps too (Imperial Leather and Irish Spring)

Bar soap (not the body washes, that is)

Read Best Reviews of Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars Here

This is really strong smelling and has too much dye in it it stains wash cloths. I used to LOVE coast the yellow bar (sun spray) coast bar they had in the 80's and 90's. I miss it. Since then coast has not been the same, I've been using safeguard now but would love to come back to coast if they bring back the yellow coast bars back. They have the throwback coast which is the old packaging but NOT the old original Coast eye-opening scent. I don't like that they tried to fool us making us think this was the ORIGINAL SCENT coast when it's only the throw back packaging with the same old pacific force inside. What a tease. Bring back the original coast especally the SUNSPRAY YELLOW BAR OF COAST that smelled like heaven.

Want Coast Pacific Force Bath Soap Bars - 4 Oz / Bar, 8 Bars Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment