Olive Oil Soap 125g (4.4oz) 6 pack

Olive Oil Soap 125g 6 packThis is a great product. I have very sensitive skin and this product keeps it soft and clean. It shipped fast and was worth the cost; I will continue to purchase again and again.

Thankfully I was proven wrong to worry about milled soap w/salt (necessary) and no glycerin. The condensed bar means more olive oil, you will have no complaints.

It's gentle and one bar does everything: hair, face and body. Your wise to shop around & buy this in bulk as provided. Great green karma too.

Buy Olive Oil Soap 125g (4.4oz) 6 pack Now

This soap is made from 100% Greek olive oil. It is completely vegetarian and does not contain artificial colors, fragrances or perfumes. The ingredients are olive oil, sodium chloride (salt) and citric acid (a natural pH balancer). To my nose, the soap has a very slight odor, which may be the olive oil.

This pure olive oil soap can be used as a face or body soap, as well as a shampoo for dry hair. I've used the soap several times to wash my hair. I like the squeaky-clean feel that the soap imparts, without drying my hair. It's also a different experience to use a bar of soap for both my hair and my face I'm so used to using separate shampoo and facial cleansers. But now that I'm used to it, it is an easier and more efficient way of cleaning both. It lathers well enough for me too.

The bar of soap itself is very large: 4 inches by 1.5 inches, which makes it a bit unwieldy to hold and use, but I suppose it should be thought of as a better value than a smaller bar of soap, right?

According to what I've read, olive oil soap is rich in vitamin E and beta carotene, as well as being an antioxidant, it stimulates new cell generation, slows the progression of wrinkles. It does seem to give my skin a more youthful look. Hydroxytyrosol, an antioxidant found only in olive oil, provides anti-inflammatory effects to help heal skin abrasions, rashes and even sunburn. It is also non-greasy and will not clog pores, helping those with acne.

Best of all, I was able to purchase the soap through Amazon with free shipping. I received my order within a week, which was very quick given that the product was mailed from Greece.

Given all these factors, I will certainly continue buying and using this very nice soap.

Read Best Reviews of Olive Oil Soap 125g (4.4oz) 6 pack Here

The order arrived very quickly--about 1 1/2 weeks from the time I ordered it. Came wrapped in a plain brown paper wrapper and was in perfect condition. My skin is super sensitive to fragrance and dries out easily. I had been using Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap for the last 1 1/2 years and thought I'd try this soap and Olivella when I saw them both on Amazon. This brand turned out to be the best of the three. It's the most moisturizing and least scented. (All 3 soaps were "unscented" but the ingredients do carry a natural smell. all the same.) I'd recommend this to anyone with dry, sensitive skin. Hope they never stop making it! 5+++ stars!!!

Want Olive Oil Soap 125g (4.4oz) 6 pack Discount?

I'm very happy with the service in obtaining this product, and very satisfied with the quality of the soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment