South of France Shea Butter Bar Soap, 8.8 oz (Multi-Pack)

SOUTH OF FRANCE BAR SOAP,NATURAL,SHEA BTR 8 OZ 1-EAI have very sensitive skin and am also allergic to most added fragrances, which means that there are very few soaps that I can use without getting itchy or sneezing. For years I have used Dove unscented soap for sensitive skin which works for me, but it can also be boring.

I purchased South of France Shea Butter soap two days ago (not from amazon but a local retailer) and LOVE it! Here's why:

1) It smells very clean and nice when I use it, but not overpowering and it does not make me sneeze.

2) It leaves my skin less dry than my other soap.

3) It lathers well.

4) It's very inexpensive!

5) I like the subtle, non-irritating scent it leaves on my skin.

I'm going to try the other scents to see if I have the same results!

South of France soaps are an absolute winner. They're a heavenly experience. They lather nicely and feel like silk in your hands and on your body. They're sensitive without the toxins found in many soaps, leaving my super sensitive skin absolutely free from itchiness, flaking, or any sign of allergic reaction. The scents are subtle, not overpowering. And, these soaps are so inexpensive they can be used everywhere throughout your house! The 8.8 ounce bars are available for $3.54 (nope, that's not a typo) through an e-bay seller, and you only pay about $6 for shipping no matter how many bars you order. Can you beat that for a high quality soap? I don't think so. Oh ... I forgot to mention: this fine French-milled soap is hard enough that it doesn't melt away, yet like I mentioned, lathers beautifully. There's only one drawback and it's easily fixed. The 8.8 ounce bars are a bit large to manage at first. I remedy this problem by taking a super sharp chef's knive and cutting each bar into three to four easily handled pieces. These soaps are so heavenly that you'll find yourself washing your hands and face longer than you probably need to because it's such a divine experience. Not to worry the soaps are never drying. In my experience, you can't go wrong with these soaps, whether buying for yourself or as a gift. Try the lemon verbena, almond, orange ginger, and lime basil for starters.

Buy South of France Shea Butter Bar Soap, 8.8 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

I got 2 of these, one for me and one for a friend and they are great soaps. The shea butter one just smells like plain old soap, but the almond one smells divine (sweet and almondy). The bars are huge. I have yet to finish one so I can't say exactly how long they last. They're about the size of a regular commercial soap box (like ivory or dove boxes). Unlike other soaps, they don't dry my skin out yet they get me squeaky clean. The soap is easy to lather up and has no harsh chemical ingredients, only good for you oils.

Read Best Reviews of South of France Shea Butter Bar Soap, 8.8 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

I found this soap at my local drugstore for $3.99 for a 2 pack (8.8 oz).

Thought I'd give it a try and wow do I love it. Very nice but not

overpowering light scent and lathery as the day is long.

Now I'm spoiled and don't want to use anything else.

Try it if you're thinking about it, you won't be disappointed.

Want South of France Shea Butter Bar Soap, 8.8 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

Too Luxurious and Too Gentle To Be Called "Soap", November 30, 2010

By

Marc Sevier "Fleischer Studio Fan" (Birmingham, AL, USA)

Henry J. Kaiser once said,in essence: "If you want to succeed, find a need and fill it." The creation of SOUTH of FRANCE Body Care Bars finally filled a glaring need which, for decades, there was no product. No one seems to know why, but no bath bar manufacturer seemed to be interested in producing a gentle, non-toxic, long-lasting French-milled bath bar for the health-conscious consumer.

In today's super-toxic environment, Cancer has replaced cardiovascular disease as the No. 1 killer of Americans. Statistically, Americans chances of developing cancer are now ONE-IN-THREE! No wonder then that a growing number of environmentally-smart Americans want to better their odds of falling ill with a terminal case of cancer or other disease.

With the arrival of the 'world wide web' many of today's consumers have become wary, educated label detectives. Only dumb luck and the fastidious, well-read consumer escapes chronic disease. South Of France Body Care Bar users know, only too well, that ANY chemical that touches the skin can enter the bloodstream, e.g., the various chemical-impregnated 'skin patches': nicotine, estrogen, progesterone, etc., etc.

Many common ingredients now widely used in the production of soap and detergents are known systemic toxins. Sodium laurel sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, paraben and phthalates just to name a few. Most toxic chemical ingredients widely used in soap production are plentiful and cheap. Conversely, high-quality, nontoxic ingredients that can be used in soap production are relatively scarce and expensive.

The makers of South Of France Body Care Bars have chosen to produce a gentle, luxuriantly-rich, delicate and exquisitely scented, PREMIUM long-lasting FRENCH-MILLED product WITHOUT toxic ingredients. FRENCH-MILLED means that a bath bar product has been produced without water being used as a cheap 'filler' ingredient. Amazingly, South Of France has made the product at an affordable price.

If you value your family's health, do yourself a favor: buy it. Bathing can actually be a 'treat' instead of a toxic 'treatment.' End of story.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment