Thymes Glycerin Bar Soap, Lavender

Thymes Glycerin Bar Soap, LavenderMy husband and I both really like this soap. It is not drying, rinses off well and has a very mild and pleasant scent. I find the scent a bit masculine, but have still used the product.

This is a great product, but I still wonder why it remains so expensive! It is superior than other lavender soaps.

Buy Thymes Glycerin Bar Soap, Lavender Now

Yes, it does melt a little faster than most soaps but it smells so wonderful! I love the lavender as well as the eucalyptus!

Read Best Reviews of Thymes Glycerin Bar Soap, Lavender Here

Soap was OK mildly scented, but it didn't last very long for being Glycerin therefore I can only give it three stars.

Want Thymes Glycerin Bar Soap, Lavender Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment