Extra Vieille Jean Marie Farina by Roger Gallet Perfumed Soaps - 3.5 Ounce

Extra Vieille Jean Marie Farina by Roger Gallet Perfumed Soaps - 3.5 OunceThe Roger and Gallet soaps are my favorite. They retain their scent, last a long time, don't irritate sensitive skin and I use this size for travel with a sturdy plastic presentation box you can sometimes buy them with. For years it was hard to find these soaps in the US, but I am so thrilled Amazon carries this excellent brand. They are a little pricey, but such a fine luxury. I know Diptyque soaps and scents are the hot newer item from Paris, and I do like their fragrances, but I still prefer these soaps over anything else.

BTW the picture on this product page does not do the soaps justice. They come in a very pretty box wrapped in cellophane. These were shipped well. I did buy them from another seller previously and had to return them because they were shipped poorly and arrived damaged.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment