Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 3

Dudu-Osun African Black Soap Pack of 3After I passed the age of 60, I started having facial breakouts for reasons that escaped both me and my doctors. After abandoning the medical profession's expensive prescription remedies, I started using a combination of sulfur soap with Dead Sea salts, vitamin B-5. And Tri-Derma skin repair creme. This was effective.

One day I discovered that my sulfur soap was gone, and I had a bad breakout on my scalp. I decided to give the Dudu-Osun soap a try. How and why this soap may be effective requires some explanation, and I apologize if this seems a bit like lecturing.

Dudu-Osun soap contains different forms of wood ash, which in turn has a high percentage of calcium carbonate (used in agricultural lime) and potash (used in lye). Lye is a common soap ingredient. Lime is not so commonly used. Both are alkaline (high pH level). As such they can be caustic and corrosive although in small quantities this can be controlled. Dudu-Osun soap contains things like palm oil and shea butter which should help to reduce the burning that caustic substances can cause.

What does this mean for a soap meant to help with breakouts? Here is my own analysis, based on chemistry and personal experience:

1. Anti-bacterial action. Bacteria do not thrive well in alkaline environments. Dudu-Osun creates a highly alkaline environment which has a more highly disinfectant action than most soaps.

2. Skin irritation. Caustic alkaline soaps have a very high potential for skin irritation. The more sensitive your skin, the worse this will be. This is the downside of Dudu-Osun's disinfectant qualities. If left on the skin for even a minute, I can feel the burning for up to six hours later, and my skin sensitivity level is normal. If you use Dudu-Osun, wash it off immediately. Don't let it get near your eyes or other more fragile tissue.

3. Exfoliation. Exfoliants remove dead skin cells, which clears pores, allows hair follicles to grow, and generally promotes skin health. Chemical exfoliants are typically acidic (e.g., alpha hydroxy acid). Dudu-Osun is alkaline. It is not the best solution for skin exfoliation. With a good exfoliant, your skin will feel more refreshed. While your skin will feel clean with Dudu-Osun, you won't have the refreshing quality that a good exfoliant produces.

4. General effectiveness. It took only a couple of days for me to resolve a scalp breakout with Dudu-Osun. But when I wasn't careful about flushing with water, it hurt.

5. Alternatives. Sulfur soap with Dead Sea salts (such as what Jericho and Adovia offer) tends to be acidic when combined with water. Acid also has an anti-bacterial action as well as being good for exfoliation. The salts themselves have magnesium, which has anti-inflammatory and hydration qualities that people have found therapeutic for over 4,000 years. I rate these soaps as better than Dudu-Osun.

6. Value. What can I say? This product is a steal at its current pricing. If you're careful about flushing with water and don't mind getting a separate exfoliant, it should serve you well.

I hope that some of this helps to clarify the sometimes conflicting comments from other reviewers.

African Black Soap is a wonderful, natural product suitable for all skin and hair types. It gently cleanses and moisturizes, without drying out your skin or clogging pores. Strong enough to get rid of excess oils on acne-prone skin, yet gentle enough for eczema, dermatitis, even young children. This soap is all you need to cleanse from top to toeuse on your hair, face and body. There are several different black soap 'recipes' on the market, since the traditional ingredients vary in different African regions. This particular one has a gentle scent due to the citrus. I buy black soap in bulk for personal use, I purchased several bars from this seller to give as Christmas giftsits a wonderful present for literally anyone. Combine this with Raw Shea Butter and you have everything you will ever need for your skin and hair.

Buy Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 3 Now

This dudu-osun is a very good bar of soap and is usually $4 a bar. My entire family uses it so I have to buy it in packs of 24. My teenage son loves it because it keeps his skin clear and even toned. He had very dark acne scars but they have faded so much that you can hardly tell they were ever there not to mentioned his face is probably a shade if not two lighter than before. I have a 10yr old son (who is Albino) and a 9yr old daughter (who has extra dry skin). They both use it with no issue and my hubby (works in a chemical plant) loves how clean he feels out of the shower. When anyone is bathing, you will know it, the entire house smells like a very tropical place.

I considered giving it three stars because I can't use this soap, it gives me a burning sensation all over my body and my face is irritated for days afterwards. But since my cheeks, nose & chin have become so smooth in the little time I did use it, I'd like to give it a 4.5. My pores have practically vanished and I have some acne scarring that has lightened significantly. I do use the dudu-oson from time to time on my face knowing that even though I am going to pay for it, my skin will be glowing.

Read Best Reviews of Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 3 Here

I've used African black soap for years but when I tried Dudu-Osun soap I will always have some in my house now. Best thing for mosquito bites and ant bites! Dip a finger in water and rub on the bar to make a white paste. Dab that on your bites. Itch is gone in a minute. Because the toxin the insects leave are an acid and Dudu-Osun is very alkaline and it softens skin layers very easily to move through the skin to the bite area and neutralize the acid. It's a must for living in the south USA.

African black soap is not just regular soap. They make it in the old fashioned way that leaves the soap with a "bite" as they used to say when people handmade soap for their daily lives. That means it is very alkaline and is not altered in pH to be slightly acidic to match human skin. There is a good reason it is left that way. It clears away oils and unclogs pores like nothing else. It cuts through dead skin layers that gather in wrinkles and on feet. It reveals your fresh new skin underneath. Nothing makes for prettier youthful elbows than this soap & a bit of scrubbing regularly. Just remember that it leaves skin completely free of oils which is not a good thing after cleansing. You have to always put on moisture after using this soap. I use natural unrefined shea butter. If you have extremely oily skin and nothing else has worked for you... This is your soap.

Just remember, leaving your skin without a moisture seal after washing just invites bad bacteria into your newly cleaned pores. Acne is a BACTERIA... nothing else. You don't get it from food, hormones, or heridity. You get acne from spreading acne bacteria between people because it's highly contagious. It's also all around you in nature where people have been. The best way to rid yourself of acne is use Dudu-Osun soap, then seal up those pores with an oil that has some antibacterial properties. There are many moisturizers for this because most of them have preservatives that kill bacteria. I prefer Neem Oil but most hate the smell. I use it at night and wash it off in the morning then use shea butter during the daytime. It cured my acne I struggled with for a lifetime. Also... keep your pillows, beds and apholstery clean because that is a HUGE way to spread acne bacteria. Hormones only make for open oily pores that attract bacteria. Foods like coffee and chocolate do the same thing. Eating fatty food gives your body more oil to excrete. Still, none of that actually causes the acne. It is the bacteria that loves those conditions in your pores that gives you acne. That is why Dudu-Osun is the cure. It strips away oil and dried up oil clogs in the pores. Then you replace the oil in the pores with healthy antibacterial oils that don't clog up the pores. Acne is cured!

Note about keeping this soap African black soap is a semi-solid. It never actually dries or hardens completely. You must keep these bars completely away from water and in a dry place so they don't get mushy or melt.

Want Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (100% Pure) Pack of 3 Discount?

I wanted to use this a while before writing a review. It's been 2 months and my face has never looked this good. I have oily skin and frequent breakouts, especially in the hot summer months. This soap has kept the oil under control but doesn't leave my face with a tight, dried out feeling. I've tried lots of products (many much more expensive) and they can't compare with the results I've seen with the African black soap. It might not produce the same results for everyone, but I'm sold on this product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment