APIANA AP Pictoral Gift Box 4bar Gardener's, 4 - 3.5 oz Bars

APIANA AP Pictoral Gift Box 4bar Gardener's, 4 - 3.5 oz BarsI have been using Apiana Gardener's soap for years, initially after gardening or other messy work, but now I use it nearly every time I was my hands. I have tried other brands of gardener's soap, but this is the best. (It works even better with a nice natural bristle hand/nail brush.)

It cleans very well, has a very light clean scent and doesn't seem to bother my sensitive skin the way many liquid hand soaps do. Normally I can't stand soap fragrances (like most men) but this scent is a mix of "traditional soap smell" and something very light and refreshing. (I don't care for their other scents of soap just the pale green gardener's soap.)

It also helps soothe and moisturize your hands without the greasy feeling of traditional moisturizers or hand creams.

While it isn't really strong enough to remove grease, oil-based paints and the like, I use it after having used something harsher as it leaves my hands feeling soothed.

I used to be able to find it locally, but not recently. You can order directly from the manufacturer but this four pack on Amazon (especially if you spend enough for free shipping) is a much better deal.

One word of caution though: The first box Amazon sent me contained (old?)dried out bars of soap that were severely flaking and partly broken, looked like they had been dropped and were not properly sealed. I don't know if they were old or if they had just been severely mishandled. They were unacceptable, but Amazon quickly replaced them with a box of brand new soap that was in perfect condition.

I've used this particular fragrance of Apiana soap for years. The scent is subtle, & different, hard to describe, but I love it.

Buy APIANA AP Pictoral Gift Box 4bar Gardener's, 4 - 3.5 oz Bars Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment