Bar Soap - Tulsi-Neem, 2.7 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Bar Soap Tulsi-Neem 2.7 ozIts a wonderful hand made soap and much better than some expensive soaps out there. Although it does not have any chemicals or detergents (which is great), it lathers very nicely. The best part of the soap is the fresh herbal tulsi scent. I wish they would make other products with this scent.

Believe me for this price its a steal. And its cruelty free and not tested on animals which is great.

I used this soap when I bought it and I had facial acne within one week the acne had disappeared and my face was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Buy Bar Soap - Tulsi-Neem, 2.7 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

This soap was nice. It really feels nice on the skin compared to some of the soap you can get in stores. My wife and I both recommend it! The smell might be a little overwhelming at first, but it's not bad; just herbally.

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap - Tulsi-Neem, 2.7 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment