Scottish Fine Soaps Vintage Fragrances Soaps in a Tin Seaweed

Scottish Fine Soaps Vintage Fragrances Soaps in a Tin SeaweedI am SO not into overly priced soaps, especially hand ones but I bought this on a whim at a discount store checkout line. This is by far the best handsoap I have ever purchased. It has little pieces of fiber all throughout, not sure what they are but it sure is impressive in my guest bathroom. Everyone always comments on how great the soap smells. It really does remind you of the sea and the smell is natural and very fresh, not synthetic smelling. I want something like this for the body but haven't found it yet. The soap is a little drying, not moisturizing just in case someone was looking for that, but I love it so much I came on Amazon to find it so when I run out I can buy more. This soap also lasts for months and is only a tad bit smaller than the day I bought it. It reminds me of the everlasting gobstopper off of Willy Wonka. So at this price, it is definitely justified as it last, and lasts, and lasts, not like the pump soaps that you have to continuously replace. I also like that it comes in a little fancy tin so you don't have to worry about getting soap on the counter top or getting a dish for it. If I can, I will post a pic of the soap itself.

I adore the little scratchy things in these bars. If I were wealthy, this would be the only soap I'd ever use. Smells great too. Lovely little tin.

Buy Scottish Fine Soaps Vintage Fragrances Soaps in a Tin Seaweed Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment