Ninon Shea butter soap with black seed oil & Collodal oatmeal

Ninon Shea butter soap with black seed oil & Collodal oatmeal
  • Ninon Shea butter soap with black seed oil & Collodal oatmeal

As one who has always suffered with excema all my life soap was one of the products I had to be careful of using. Any scented soap would leave me itchy and sneezing like crazy. I needed something w/shea butter and all the soaps I researched did not have the ingrediants like this one and most of them came with other fragrences that I couldn't endure.

I bought 2bars just as a trial and am ordering four more on my next order. The stuff is ABSOULTELY EXCELLENT. It softens my skin in the shower and the best part is the oatmeal and black seed oil that its made with makes a huge difference in my skin. After my showere I rub with raw shea butter and in one week I can see a difference in the complexion as it is beginning to remove the dark blemishes.

The fragrence is very very tolerable and it leaves the bathroom so nicely freshened as well. I dont have to worry about my allergies or sneezing while bathing due to the strong scent like in other soaps. Truly a great product and I dont intend to use anything else EVER unless they run out of stock somehow which I hope they dont.

Thanks for making a wonderful product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment