Rosa Mosqueta Body Soap - 8 oz - Liquid

Rosa Mosqueta Body Soap - 8 oz - LiquidThis body wash is awesome! I ordered the 8oz rosa mosqueta bottle a while back and I can honestly say that it is the best body wash I have ever used. It has none of the nasty stuff that messes with your health and energy, so I feel great now that I use this. It lasts a very long time despite the bottle size(although I do wish I could get it in a 16oz at least). It cleans the skin thoroughly, leaving you squeaky clean yet not dried out. I don't need any lotion or moisturizer at all, and I've had very dry and sensitive skin for years. It works best for me when applied with bare hands as opposed to washrag or loofa. I recommend it above all others. Enjoy!

I keep adding up more and more products that I love from Aubrey. This is absolutely no exception. This body wash does not produce a lot of suds and bubbles which I enjoy. It is a light gel consistency that makes your skin clean and moisturized. I have found that it really improves your skin alot if you rub it in, let it soak in for a few minutes and then rinse. My dry skin is so moisturized that I don't even need lotion. It really gets you squeaky clean too! I really love it. Recommended!

Buy Rosa Mosqueta Body Soap - 8 oz - Liquid Now

I really trust Aubrey Organics and this is no exception. Feels good on my skin and leaves me comfortable and moisturized.

Read Best Reviews of Rosa Mosqueta Body Soap - 8 oz - Liquid Here

I guess buying organic body and hair care products is still the same as buying the regular, chemical-laden stuff off the grocery store shelves...some you like, some you don't, even among the different products of the same brand. I really dislike Aubrey's super hold Pssst Hairspray. It's not that it didn't do the job, the smell was awful.

This stuff smells good, moisturizes well and produces some bubbles to boot. Some of the other organic bodywashes I've tried didn't even make a lather. Sometimes I mix it with Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash, which I also like a lot. If you dislike soaps that don't bubble, this is for you.

Want Rosa Mosqueta Body Soap - 8 oz - Liquid Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment