Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack

Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab PackUp until now I'd been using two tools to maintain my piercing cotton buds, and a medicated lubricating gel that did a good job but left behind a flakey residue when it dried. Also I travel a lot, and in my toilet bag my cotton buds invariably get fluffy. Dr Piercing's Aftercare is super handy, with it's own little carry box (so my buds don't fluff), and the medication in the swabs keeps my piercing in good condition without leaving behind any residue. It also means I only need to take one product around with me when I travel, which is great, and the medicated-bud thing means its less messy than using a gel-based product.The only negative is that if you're someone fairly active, 36 swabs per pack won't get you very far. I gym regularly so often swab twice a day, which means I get through a pack quite quickly.

these things are great. they are so much easier to use than having to try to wash a piercing with soap and water like most piercers tell you to. you get the same results in my opinion, except these are a million times more convenient. they are great if you travel or are spending the night somewhere too cause they are everything you need in one little swab. it takes less than a minute to do, which is good if you are really tired one night and just want to go to bed, or if you are rushing around in the morning.

definitely recommend to anyone.

ive been using them on my new nose piercing and just ran out, so im buying another pack!

Buy Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack Now

This product worked wonders for my sister's piercing... her's was infected and it cleared up within days! I recommend it highly. It is also very convenient and easy to pack/carry with you.

Read Best Reviews of Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack Here

They are a nice way to avoid taking a whole bottle of H2Ocean and q tips along everywhere for my new nose piercing. My piercer had not heard of these, and advised me to be cautious, so I've only been using them when I'm out of the house for long enough that I'm really in need of some aftercare. They work nicely, but are quite expensive...

Want Dr Piercing's Aftercare: 36 Medication Filled Swab Pack Discount?

These swabs are great if you have a piercing. They won't sting and don't make the area worse like other products do.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment