Garlic Indio Products Soap

Garlic Indio Products Soap
  • 3 oz. (85g) Bar

This soap smells good! I open the pack and saw in in the delivery pack and wanted to use it to try it out. I was thinking the worst. Oh, I am going to have a garlic smelling body. So I decided to smell it and it smelled wonderful. I left the soap on the kitchen counter in its pack to gather my bath items. I came back to get the soap and only the box was there. I looked around and couldn't find it. I walked to my dining room where my 1 year of niece was and she threw something across the room. I was shocked. I asked her what she threw and she said nothing. Investigation. Found that it was the soap. She bit off all four corners. No doubt the soap smells good but now keep it away from the kids who like the delicious smell also. Didn't get a chance to bath with it but my oldest daughter says it is wonderful and makes her body soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment