Egyptian Goddess Bar Soap (RSEG) -

Egyptian Goddess Bar Soap -If you like the Egyptian Goddess oil, you will love the soap as well. Was long lasting. Not as strong as the oil which was a good thing since it's a soap. Very pleased and will purchase this again.

I love this soap, it smells so amazing and leaves my skin super soft! I wish the bar was bigger or thicker though because it doesn't last very long.

Buy Egyptian Goddess Bar Soap (RSEG) - Now

This bar of soap has great lather. I didn't expect such thick lather from a natural soap. It also smells pretty good too.

Read Best Reviews of Egyptian Goddess Bar Soap (RSEG) - Here

I love this soap. I wear Egyptian Goddess oil all the time and get complimented all the time. So I knew I would love the soap and I do.

Want Egyptian Goddess Bar Soap (RSEG) - Discount?

I love this soap. This is all I will use from now on.It smells divine. I'm searching for this fragrance in oil form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment