Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap

Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar SoapI am actually grateful they stopped production on the ZNP Bar, as it allowed me to try this product. It works so much quicker and doesn't dry out my face and scalp like the ZNP Bar did! I have mild seb. dermatitis around the T-zone of my face and right along my hairline, which is really embarrassing when it's flared up, but I could feel the difference with this product after the first use. If you are looking for an alternative to the ZNP bar, look no further, you just found it! But just like the ZNP Bar, you need to use this every day for two solid weeks for maximum results. After 1 week my seb. was under control, but I went out of town and forgot my bar and my face was irritated after I washed with something else. It's not a miracle soap, but it does work extremely well if used properly!

When ZNP Bar was discontinued/became unavailable I was shocked at the lack of alternative products and the price gouging going on for remaining ZNPBbar stock. My daughter uses ZNP Bar to control small areas of seborrheic dermatitis on her face. Her dermatologist recommended she try Head and Shoulders shampoo as an alternative which actually flared up the condition. Our Target pharmacist did some research for us and suggested we try this product. My daughter says so far it has calmed her skin right down, plus it is not as drying as ZNP Bar, so her face actually feels better. Definitely worth giving a try as a replacement product to ZNP Bar.

Buy Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap Now

For the past 9 years I have had seborrheic dermatitis on my face. It began rather mildly, but over the years it had become quite severe, spreading from the usual "T" area of the eyebrows and nose until it gradually took over most of my face. In any given month I would be lucky to have 1 day with no signs of the redness or scales. I felt extremely self-conscious, especially at work where I am constantly interacting with other people. I mean, somebody's face is the first thing you see and mine had become a red, scaly, ugly mess.

The usual steroidal gels and lotions were somewhat effective at keeping the scales to a minimum, but I had to apply them 5 or 6 times a day and the redness seemed unaffected by their use. It was constantly there, and each month it seemed it would spread to another part of my face. I had gone to several different dermatologists who all had the same story: I would have to use prescription medicines to keep it "under control" and I would ultimately have to learn to live with the symptoms.

At first I listened to their advice. But after a while I began to experience depression over my condition and I knew I had to find something that would alleviate these symptoms or else I was in real danger of falling into severe clinical depression over my condition. I decided to IGNORE what my dermatologists told me and I began to try numerous kinds of shampoos, soaps, lotions, and home remedies. But no matter how many I tried, none of them worked for me. I began to think that maybe the dermatologists knew what they were talking about and I'd just have to come to grips with the fact that my face was destined to look ugly for the rest of my life.

At long last I stumbled on Noble Formula on Amazon.com. I read some of the reviews and I began to have a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, this product might help me. I paid the $9.99 and had it delivered in two days with my Prime membership. I received the bar and used it the next day during my morning shower. Typically the way my dermatitis manifests itself is immedately after showering my skin looks OK a little redness, but no scaliness. Then about 45 minutes after my shower the redness and scales appear in full force.

But this day was different. No scales appeared at all, and the redness was more of a slight pink coloration. I was cautiously optimistic, but in the back of my mind I had a spark of excitement that I might have actually found something that works.

I used the soap again the next morning. That day was truly one of the best days of my life. Not only did no scales appear anywhere on my face, but there was no redness or discoloration at all. None. Nowhere. It was completely gone!

I used this soap 5 or 6 times in the course of the next week and my symptoms simply aren't there anymore. They have gone away completely and I have gotten back not only my healthy facial skin but also my self-esteem. I'm no longer embarrassed to talk to people because of my facial condition. This soap has been a LIFE-CHANGER for me and I mean that in all sincerity.

If you have a serious case of Seb Derm and you've felt anything at all like I felt, I can't encourage you enough to try this product. I'm not guaranteeing that it will work for you (as apparently some of the other reviewers did not experience the same results I did). However, $10 is a small price to pay to try to get your life back. It worked for me and this has literally been the best $10 I have ever spent.

***SIX WEEK UPDATE***

Long story short: the soap stopped working after about four to five weeks and my Seb Derm is back in full force. While it worked, the soap was terrific. Looks like I built up some sort of "immunity" to whatever it contains that was doing the trick for me.

Story of my life!

Read Best Reviews of Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap Here

This product was recommended by our dermatologist for a skin condition on my husband's face and scalp. With daily use, the condition has almost disappeared.

Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap

Want Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc Bar Soap Discount?

I have severe dermatitis and was a faithful user of the ZNP Bar (thanks to my dermatologist), until it was discontinued. I recently began using Noble Formula after reading some reviews. . . it's not bad, but for me, ZNP work a lot faster to stop the itching. Noble Formula is however a good replacement for ZNP, because it does not dry my skin the way ZNP did. Although I am still adjusting to the subtle, but effective Noble Formula I miss my ZNP Bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment