Grandpa's Brands Company Patchouli

Soap Patchouli with Aloe Vera 3.25 OuncesThis item is a speciality soap, and worth $2.50 a bar. It has a creamy lather, and the soft scent of patchouli. My husband even likes it because he says it rinses clean, and that is important to him. Anyone that likes patchouli will love this soap, and anyone who is not sure should definitely try it!

This soap has one of the best lathers I've encountered. Cleans well and washes away easily. Smells great if you like Patchouli and the scent lightly lingers on your skin for hours after showering. I will be buying this again for sure.

Buy Grandpa's Brands Company Patchouli Now

I love this soap and so does my husband. We use it for hand soap and it does a great job and love the smell!

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Brands Company Patchouli Here

this soap at first was a disappointment but the more I use it the better it gets. I like it and I want to try all of scents of this brand

Want Grandpa's Brands Company Patchouli Discount?

Grandpa's knows what patchouli is supposed to smell like. This is a gift for someone so I have not used it, however the wonderful scent is obvious when you open the delivery box. Absolutely fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment