L'Occitane Shea Butter Liquid Soap

L'Occitane Shea Butter Liquid Soap 16.9 oz LavenderI have been using this hand soap in Master and Guest bath for 2 years. The bottle is so elegant and classy. For my decor I love the Amber colored soap and the dark navy label. The soap is really the color of Russian liquid amber. But, pretty only half does it..the soap has to be exceptional for this price, and it is!! It has a light lemon smell. My husband likes it, and he is the first to complain if it is too "girly". Just a light, crisp lemon verbena scent. It moisturizes the hands, and you only need a couple drops to wash up well. It lasts me 6 months in the guest bath, and I have 5 grandkids using it several times a week each.

I've been using this brand for years, and smells so good I'd practically dab it behind my ears! I even wash undies in it. The color and label are lovely, as another reviewer said. So happy to find it here. The moisturizer is grand, too.

Buy L'Occitane Shea Butter Liquid Soap Now

Great soap pretty useless presentation of quality product to guests when the dispenser doesn't work!

Soap does a great job of not drying out hands.

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Shea Butter Liquid Soap Here

I really like the smell and appearance of this soap, perfume has a secure legal and evolve the environment.

For those who do not know I recommend is a little expensive but it is really nice in the bathroom.

Want L'Occitane Shea Butter Liquid Soap Discount?

We were given this product and have reordered it twice, so we obviously like it. Ordered 3 bottles so we won' run out soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment