Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk & Chai Bar Soap

African Black Soap Bar 5 OuncesI bought this soap three days ago and I already feel a difference in my skin. My skin feels soft, smooth and moisturized. The natural ingredients did not irritate my skin( I even used it on my face and I have extremely sensitive skin) and left a light, pleasant smell. I don't know how this will work in the long run but so far, so good!

I like the soap because it does have a woodsy scent and is in a hard bar soap shape. However, I see that it was made in New York so I am not so sure it is really the authentic African Black Soap--next time I will try the 1 lb. brick of soap made in Ghana.

NEW UPDATE:

I had to amend my review from three stars to five because after using it up--both my husband and I love it and I am buying more! I have never had soap that takes makeup off sooo well--even waterproof mascara. It does not sting! We also notice that our skin is soft and I have not had to use lotion! I really, really like this soap. I notice that the name is different now, so I hope the soap has not changed in anyway.

Buy Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk & Chai Bar Soap Now

This soap is amazing. I give it five stars for the following reasons:

1) First, the smell -If strong scents easily overwhelm you, this bar is one to try. It has a subtle sweet smell. I look ridiculous smelling my bar of soap but it just smells delightful.

2) When other soaps fail to treat your skin issues, Nubian Heritage does not -Most people try this soap because of skin issues, including skin sensitivity issues. I am very sensitive to most cleansing products; my face becomes a dry, itching mess quite easily. I also still contend with pimples. This soap helps control my acne without turning my face into a dry, red mess.

3) Your skin was soft once and will be again -This soap has phenomenal moisturizing properties. It feels great on your skin. I don't have to apply baby oil or moisturizing body lotion because this soap does it all. If your hair becomes dry during particular periods of the year, try washing your hair with this bar rather than using hot oils or protein soaks.

4) Ingredients you can pronounce -I don't want dyes or heavy chemicals in anything I use but especially on my face. This soap has a straightforward ingredient list.

This product is vegan in nature with no animal based products. It is not tested on animals and is made in the United States.

Read Best Reviews of Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk & Chai Bar Soap Here

I really love the scent of this soap as it is natural. It leaves the skin soft and may even minimize scars with continued use. The effectual aid it offers the skin is unlike any other I have tried. I use this on my face along with Nubian Raw Shea butter lotion. Raw Shea Butter not only helps repair skin and eases conditions like severe dryness, eczema and psoriasis. Raw Shea Butter helps prevent further damage by providing UV protection from the Sun.

.Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Soap 5 Oz X 6 Bars

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea Butter Lotion 13 Fl. Oz

Want Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk & Chai Bar Soap Discount?

I actually bought this soap from a local store since I didn't want to wait and pay shipping. Same brand though, love Nubian Heritage products. This soap is divine. I also use the black soap which is drying so I use the coconut papaya one after I rince off the black soap because it seems to conditions the skin and my skin is less dry. Using the two together has been wonderful. I have 20 year old stretch marks from childbirth that are fading! Anything that can do that is a winner in my book. I thought I would be stuck with those for life and never really tried to do away with them since I thought it was a lost cause. Then I started using these products and I swear in two weeks I started to notice that those stretch marks were fading and some disappeared all together. I told my boyfriend and he said it was placebo effect but then he started to really notice dark spots fading and completely disappearing as well and now he is using the soap too which means now I have to buy more since it is going quite fast. Also got my teen and 22 year old to start using it. Now my bathroom smells like a tropical paradise every time I bathe and now showering is no longer a chore but I actually look forward to the process. And my skin is smooth like a baby. This soap is a little more expensive than your average chemical filled soap but it's worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment