Mint Chocolate Soap - Jones Handmade Soap Co

Mint Chocolate Soap - Jones Handmade Soap CoI can't put into words how much I love this soap. Not only does it do a great job washing the grime off my 3 kids (even my boywho would let his feet turn black if we let him), they actually LIKE using it and it doesn't dry out our skin where most soaps do. Even my older child who has always had incredibly sensitive skin, exzema and allergies to most products can use this soap with no problems and come out of the bath smelling good enough to eat! Literally!

After trying a few different Jones' products, my family and I don't use anything else. I also highly recommend the lip balm, body scrubs/butters, and sprays. Will be purchasing the baby line for my niece who is expecting. Can't get enough of them and look forward to introducing them to my new neighbors and friends when we move to Alaska!

0 comments:

Post a Comment