Black Soap Bar 5.5 oz.

Black Soap Bar 5.5 oz.I got this soap in hopes of helping my breakouts on my chest...it did not help. I still break out in fact, I think I'm breaking out more. The soap smells like crayons and is very soft. I do like the fact that it suds up nicely and it leaves my skin smooth. Other than that, it is just soap.

I usually don't comment on opinion boards, but had to give my kudos for this product. For the past 6-8 months I'd developed chest acne and could not figure out the culprit behind it. I tried soap after soap; brand after brand to no avail. Then I discovered this soap at Whole Foods I thought perhaps it was something in my diet. I've been using the soap for a few weeks now and the chest acne is gone!! No joke! It also seems to have properties to assist with healing bug bites and dry skin patches. I give 5 stars and hope that this soap provides the same results for others. God Bless All! I'm out...

Buy Black Soap Bar 5.5 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment