Shea Touch - Shearitha Earth Soap Bar (3.5 Oz/100g)

Shea Touch - Shearitha Earth Soap BarTo be honest, I bought this soap with no expectations. I did hope perhaps it would be easy on my skin for the winter. I went by what the one customer review state but I do not agree. This soap feels like nothing more than a cheap soap mold. It is extremely drying and I completely wasted 5 dollars on it. I honestly think the problem with the product is the company used a very cheap soap mold to make it. Had they used a better quality soap mold it might be a good product. There really is no moisturizing properties to it, even though it states shea butter. Complete waste

I ordered both shea butter soaps offered by Shea Touch and have been very happy using each. I can be sensitive to scents but have not been bothered by the natural ingredients in these. Using these as a daily soap has kept my skin hydrated so far this winter. Great product.

Buy Shea Touch - Shearitha Earth Soap Bar (3.5 Oz/100g) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment