Dr. Bronner'S Hand Soap

Organic Shikakai Spearmint Peppermint Hand Soap 12 OuncesI got this as a prize from and I am glad I got a chance to try it because the price was definitely a deterrent for me. I have the peppermint scent which I use in my kitchen to wash my hands. Since dish soaps tend to dry my hands, this soap solved my problem! It leaves my hands squeaky clean and with a wonderful scent that is appropriate for the kitchen too! I did not notice it taking longer to wash out though. I love that it lathers well and has the right consistency. Not too thick or too thin.

And of course, you can't beat the fact that it is fair trade and organic!

I like the packaging as well but I would prefer some refill option. It says on the bottle that you shouldn't use their regular soap in it because it might clog the pump. I hate throwing pumps away because they are difficult to recycle since they have metal in them so I'd rather reuse them.

Dr. Bronner's shikakai soap is by far the best hand soap I've ever used. I avoid soaps that contain Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate, which is the ingredient responsible for the lather in most soaps. This is the first liquid soap I've come across that does not contain SLS and still produces a rich, thick lather. It leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and nourished unlike the dry, rough feeling I often have after using other soaps. The scent is wonderful as well.

Buy Dr. Bronner'S Hand Soap Now

the only thing about this soap that is off is the color, it looks like an 'old' product, but it cleans very well and smells good too. i like it and will likely purchase it again.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner'S Hand Soap Here

I love this soap and so do people who come over, some of my family members say it stays too 'sticky' on your hands at times, I do not find this though. Someone in my family never seems to wash it all off their hands though and it gets on the faucet handle and then it gets sticky. I reminded them to wash the soap off better and that helps. I love the smell! I'd buy again and have! Good price online too!

Want Dr. Bronner'S Hand Soap Discount?

I like this soap and I use it in the kitchen. It cuts grease well for my hands, and I feel like it cleans well, doesn't leave any residue, I like the smell, and it is good for the environment. It is a brown liquid, gel, and I would buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment