Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap, 4 oz - PARENT

Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap, Honeysuckle, Honeysuckle - 4 ozThe Jasmine glycerine soap is our favorite. It has a wonderful scent. (Note the other, negative review on this product has a correction, & is actually for a different scent can't comment on that one since we haven't tried it.) The glycerine is not overly drying, either.

NOTE: After checking this out again at the store, the soap reviewed below is actually the BLUEBERRY soap by "Clearly Natural."

I wouldn't normally review a bar of soap--after all--what's there to review, but this bar is an exception. Perhaps the doors of perception will differ for others, but the jasmine soap has a peculiar odor.

While usually a fan of Clearly Natural products, something went wrong here. I think, frankly, that it smells like poop. Seriously. And that's not exactly the "scent" I want when taking a shower. Another person in the family likens it to bathroom cleanser. To each his or her own, but I recommend another soap "flavor."

Buy Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap, 4 oz - PARENT Now

I was a little nervous about ordering soap from someone onlinehowever because of the lack of creativity these days it is really the only way to get homemade soap that doesn't have chemicals in it.

I tried it out and I have to admit I loved it! it made me feel clean and the smell was just amazing.

The only complaint I would have is that it's smell slightly dulled after the first wash but it still is decently strong,

Read Best Reviews of Clearly Natural Glycerine Soap, 4 oz - PARENT Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment