ESSENIA Exclusive All-Natural Authentic African Black Soap from Ghana (1 pound)

ESSENIA Exclusive All-Natural Authentic African Black Soap from GhanaAfrican Black Soap is a fantastic product that I only learned of recently. What soap could be more natural than this? It has a pleasant fragrance and interesting texture. It lathers nicely and cleans very well leaving no residue, yet dry hands and skin feel restored.

I really love this product and plan to give it as gifts. Aren't we always looking for unusual items for friends and family? Have a great day.

I had heard really good things from friends about African Black soap, so I thought I should try it out myself. I've only had it for two days, but wow! What a difference I can already see! I use it on my face, and it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated. I usually have a problem with my face becoming oily during the day, but even day 1 of washing my face with this at night and in the morning when I woke up, I could see a marked difference. I would definitely recommend this soap to add to anyone's skincare routine!

Buy ESSENIA Exclusive All-Natural Authentic African Black Soap from Ghana (1 pound) Now

This was my first purchase of African Black Soap. It is a wonderful product. It's a little rough and bumpy (and unscented) but it feels wonderful and works beautifully on my skin. It is so much more moisturizing than I expected and makes my face so soft. I have since bought another brand that had scent added (it was very black, more highly processed with more glamorous packaging) and I was very disappointed in it. I don't mind the scent of this natural product but I am studying aromatherapy and love natural scents so am going to play with this to make a liquid soap and add my own essential oils for scent. It's a great soap and will definitely be purchasing it again.

Read Best Reviews of ESSENIA Exclusive All-Natural Authentic African Black Soap from Ghana (1 pound) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment