BEE & FLOWER SOAP Bar Soap Sandalwood

Bar Soap - Sandalwood, 6 Units / 2.6 ozThis Bee & Flower sandalwood soap is great. A clean, lasting scent and cute packaging too. I keep it in my drawers and it scents the bathroom too.

I've used this product for years and have always loved the fragrance and the quality. Buying from this source was easy and delivery was quick.

Buy BEE & FLOWER SOAP Bar Soap Sandalwood Now

I've ordered this soap for my wife the last two Christmases. She loves it. Sandalwood is a nice fragrance.

Read Best Reviews of BEE & FLOWER SOAP Bar Soap Sandalwood Here

I have purchased Bee and Flower sandalwood soap from numerous stores in the past and have always really liked the sandalwood smell. When I ordered this from Amazon/PierMall, the soap looks the same but smells just horrible and chemical. It's like a really intense version of unscented soap -imagine Ivory soap smell magnified times 10. I'm not a picky person in general, but this is unusable. Maybe this is counterfeit soap? What a strange idea.

Want BEE & FLOWER SOAP Bar Soap Sandalwood Discount?

This soap smells so good. I love it. And it is in a cute package. Buy this by the case. One reviewer wrote that it is not a moisturizing soap, yet it did not dry me out.

I think soaps like Irish Spring and other similar deodorant soaps [which I like by the way] are more harsh then this soap. This soap also kinda stays with you a bit longer, which I like because it smells so good.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment