2 - White Soap Saver Bags, The New Soap on a Rope w/ String Lock

2 - White Soap Saver Bags, The New Soap on a Rope w/ String LockPerfect for what I wanted. A holder for a large bar of soap that makes it easier to hold and use and also hangs up so it doesn't get all slimy on the shelf in the shower.

I am using this soap on a rope bag because it is so light and airy but I can't say it is soft !! Since I am looking for a soft and airy bag, this is not it. But until I find what I am looking for I will continue to use it !! Others may like its exfoliation factor.. not me.

Well, it is now several months later and I am still using this soap bag!! I got used to the exfoliation and I love it! I was planning on buying a different bag and I still might but for now I am happy with this bag. It allows soap to dry out between uses and I have not had to use the second soap bag yet. I would recommend it !!

Buy 2 - White Soap Saver Bags, The New Soap on a Rope w/ String Lock Now

As I age, I am becoming less agile. Dropping the soap in the shower, while infrequent, is irritating because recovering it is no longer a mindless reflexive task.

So I set out to find literal "soap-on-a-rope", but found this very handy bath accessory.

It is excellent. The little mesh bag is well made and the fabric, whatever it is, becomes extremely soft and pliable when wet. You can use the bag itself instead of a washcloth, as it does work as an exfoliator or just use it to securely hold a bar of. The drawstring is of more than adequate length and the slide closure securely closes the bag so the soap can't fall out.

You can leave the soap in the bag: it doesn't get crusty or grungy or anything else as the soap dries.

This is one of those small items that performs the intended task (holding soap securely) and does it well.

I certainly like it.

Jerry

Read Best Reviews of 2 - White Soap Saver Bags, The New Soap on a Rope w/ String Lock Here

I use these all over the house in the kitchen and in the bath. They are just right for collecting as those bits of left-over soap.

Want 2 - White Soap Saver Bags, The New Soap on a Rope w/ String Lock Discount?

In the picture it's up against a white background instead of the actual package it comes in. The material is also white so it looks thicker. Pretty flimsy for the price might pay a buck max in a store for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment