Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Oily Skin, Fragrance Free, Oatmeal - 3 oz bar 1 ea

Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Oily Skin, Fragrance Free, Oatmeal - 3 oz bar 1 eaI really have tried almost everything (short of taking Accutane) to clear up my acne-prone and sensitive skin. This is the *best* product I've found in 20+ years. I only wish I would've stumbled on it sooner.

There are so many expensive products out there loaded with harmful chemicals. But, I found this Cuticura soap listed on The Cosmetics Safety Database () as one of the safest. Plus, it's cheap.

I use it on both my face and body, and it works like a charm. Controls breakouts; moisturizes nicely; feels soothing; doesn't have a fragrance; and 1 bar lasts a long time.

I've never written a product review before, but I just had to endorse this great soap! Highly recommended.

My husband uses this soap for a persistent rash on his back. He appreciates not only that it works well for him as an anti-bacterial soap but also that it is fragrance free--a necessity at our home. Thank you, Cuticura and Amazon, for making this soap available to fragrance-sensitive customers. I recommend it to anyone needing an antibacterial soap.

Buy Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Oily Skin, Fragrance Free, Oatmeal - 3 oz bar 1 ea Now

There is only one word for this soap Fabulous! It has definitely helped my acne.

Read Best Reviews of Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Oily Skin, Fragrance Free, Oatmeal - 3 oz bar 1 ea Here

I have oily skin and it helps to reduce the oil and the shine and breakouts. Looking forward to buying more.

Want Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Oily Skin, Fragrance Free, Oatmeal - 3 oz bar 1 ea Discount?

I have cystic acne, which is usually caused by bacteria and I thought that this would help clear it since it is a bacteria fighting cleansing soap. My face still looks exactly the same. It has no affect and I have been using it for over a month. I am glad I didn't spend much money on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment