Lifebuoy Total Soap 90g - Buy 5, Get 6 Shipped!

Lifebuoy Total Soap 90g - Buy 5, Get 6 Shipped!This IS NOT the original "Lifebuoy" soap as sold by "the Old Vermont Country Store". I'll know better the next time.

I buy Lifebouy soap as a preference, this is not the original soap as I feel I was lead to believe.. the original soap is still made in England..this is made in India... nothing like the original....and i won't use it as who knows what it is made of....

Buy Lifebuoy Total Soap 90g - Buy 5, Get 6 Shipped! Now

Lifebuoy Soap brought me back to my youth. I am 80 years old and really missed

Lifebuoy until Amazon.com brought it back. Thank you Amazon.com, you're Fantabulous. Keep up the good work.

Read Best Reviews of Lifebuoy Total Soap 90g - Buy 5, Get 6 Shipped! Here

SUPER FAST SHPPING. This soap smells great....red, just like on A Cristmas Story, where Ralphie had it in his mouth.

the size is different, they don't make the soap like that anymore ;)

Want Lifebuoy Total Soap 90g - Buy 5, Get 6 Shipped! Discount?

The product was okay the size of the product was not well enough displayed. I was looking for a larger size, which didn't appear as a comparative option.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment