Bee & Flower Sandal Wood Soap 12 Bars

Bee & Flower Sandal Wood Soap 12 BarsI've been using this for years. It is good quality and inexpensive. I am a sandalwood fan, and really like this particular fragrance. It is reminiscent of wood rather than cologne.

I am a big fan of anything scented with Sandalwood, and this soap is no exception to the rule. While I personally love the way this smells and the way I smell after using it, please be aware that if you are sensitive to strong smells or perfumes this may not be the soap for you as it is quite fragrant.

It may take me a while to work through 12 bars, but I do hope it is still available when I am ready to re-order.

Buy Bee & Flower Sandal Wood Soap 12 Bars Now

This soap smells amazing and washes you up and rinses away like magic! I cannot recommend it enough! Buy lots and lots!

Read Best Reviews of Bee & Flower Sandal Wood Soap 12 Bars Here

I bought a bunch of these soaps for a baby shower as party favors. I knew the soap was from China, but I didn't realize that the soap itself would have Chinese writing on it. I wish this would have been mentioned in the description. It does smell nice though.

Want Bee & Flower Sandal Wood Soap 12 Bars Discount?

this used to only be available in a health food store or organic grocers..Most of the time they don't even have it..i was happy to see it here for a case price of around $10..it came in record time..Like 3 days after I ordered it..the scent is lovely and it's hypo allergenic made with all natural ingredients..Not a finer soap can be had than this one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment