Monoi Tiare Soap Bar Gardenia (Tiare)

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Bar Soap 4.55 OuncesThis is a tropical Polynesian scented soap. The Gardenia is not overpowering, but subtle and refreshing. It's a good value because of the hard-milling of the soap which makes it last a really long time.

I first used this when in French Polynesia. The very light scent, remindes me of the islands. The mild moisturizing effect is great for the skin. Wonderful stuff.

Buy Monoi Tiare Soap Bar Gardenia (Tiare) Now

It smells lovely! Sniffing the bar directly makes me sneeze, but on my skin the scent is light & stays the whole day. Unfortunately, it's drying, even on my oily skin. Not sure if I will purchase again, I may just stick to the oil itself.

Just an FYI, Tiaré is a type of gardenia, but does not have the same scent as the Common/White Gardenia, which is used to fragrance most 'Gardenia' bath & beauty products. IMO, Tiare is very sweet, almost fruity-smelling, in the same way Frangipani (Plumeria) or Honeysuckle can be. If you want tropical, Tiaré or "Tahitian Gardenia" is this one. If you are looking for the typical, White Gardenia scent, try Body Shop or Caswell-Massy.

Read Best Reviews of Monoi Tiare Soap Bar Gardenia (Tiare) Here

If you have been to French Polynesia (Tahiti, Bora Bora, Raiatea, Moorea…), this is the exact soap they use there. It has a fantastic tropical floral scent that is pleasant in the bath and not very apparent on your skin afterwards. The coconut oil makes your skin soft; my husband and I find we do not need to use lotion when we use this soap. It is a standard full size bath bar.

Want Monoi Tiare Soap Bar Gardenia (Tiare) Discount?

I got this just to try it out and know now that I'll buy it again. The fragrance is just like the coco oil product and the bar lasted for a long time. I'd recommend anyone try it....

Save 47% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment