Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Soap 32oz. ( Multi-Pack)

Liquid Soap - Eucalyptus, 32 ozI love to bath with the Eucalyptus it makes a great winter bath, when you are feeling down or have the bug it really helps with that congested feeling I love it! I also love the peppermint! For a nice tingling feeling.

Dr. Bronner's soaps have been in my house for about 20 years. I always get the big jugs of liquid, and dilute into smaller bottles. I use them as hand soaps, body soaps, and hair shampoo (dilute, dilute...). Favorites are lavender, pepppermint, and eucalyptus. I use the eucalyptus as dog shampoo.....started doing so after reading that eucalyptus is a natural flea repellent. THe soap, diluted about 4 parts water to 1 part soap, is a good gentle cleaner, and leaves their coats shiny and wonderfully scented.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Soap 32oz. ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love all Dr. Bronner's products. I accidentally ordered this one instead of the Tea Tree Oil Liquid (they are both the same color) and I like the Eucalyptus much better! I have a hard time getting up early and for school I have to wake up when it was still dark and this liquid soap made my morning go by quicker and smoother. Even when I finished getting ready out of the bathroom, my roommate commented on how it kind of woke her up to when she entered the bathroom! I would give it five stars but I do not like the packaging. When I am partially asleep in the shower, my slippery hands tend to drop it often before it wakes me up! Other than the actual liquid itself, no complaints!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Soap 32oz. ( Multi-Pack) Here

I purchased Dr. Bronner's eucalyptus liquid soap from Vitamin Shoppe via Amazon. I read a review that warned it was watery but I took my chances. Yes, indeed, it is very watery. I use much more of it than I want in order to wash with it simply because it is too watery. Sometimes I wonder if it is eucalyptus-scented water. I like it, I like how it leaves my skin feeling, but I am very disappointed at the cost-to-water ratio. If I could find a better alternative I would, but so far have had little luck finding eucalyptus soap anywhere else.

Want Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Soap 32oz. ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

Great product with tons of uses! I bought this to use in making homemade shampoo and my hair has never been healthier.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment