Vegetable Goat's Milk Marigold Oil Bar Soap 5 Ounces

Vegetable Goat's Milk Marigold Oil Bar Soap 5 OuncesI have been using Goat's Milk soap for over 2 years and I find it easy on the skin. Over the counter soaps are filmy and smelly where this is not. I recommend this soap if you have allergies.

I picked up a bar of this uncommon soap at, of all places, a secondhand store, for the price of 30¢. Since I have very sensitive skin, I tried it with some trepidation on a small area of my arm first. Not only did I _not_ get a skin rash, as I usually do with new soaps, but my aging skin was immediately softer with a lot less 'crepe paper' feel to it. I now use this wonderful soap every day, and the difference it has made to my skin is nothing short of phenomenal! I am glad I tried it and I hope everyone will. It's an absolute certainty that I will be buying more.

Buy Vegetable Goat's Milk Marigold Oil Bar Soap 5 Ounces Now

I was looking forward to trying this soap until I saw that it contained SODIUM TALLOWATE, which is made from tallow (animal fat). If you are an animal rights supporter, please do not purchase or use products made with this ingredient. There are plenty of wonderful products that clean and moisturize the skin without using animal products. I'll stick with Dr. Bronner's and forego the tallow. Happy cleansing!

Read Best Reviews of Vegetable Goat's Milk Marigold Oil Bar Soap 5 Ounces Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment