Camay Bath Bar, Classic, 4 oz, 3 ct

Camay Bath Bar, Classic, 4 oz, 3 ctI LOVE the smell of Camay. This product makes you feel clean and smells fantastic! The product was in good condition too.

My mom used this for years. It's difficult to find in stores anymore. Nice, soft, clean, fragrance. She swears by it!

Buy Camay Bath Bar, Classic, 4 oz, 3 ct Now

I haven't been able to find Camay soap in stores in years. As someone who suffers from dry skin, Camay is my go-to soap. It cleans and moisturizes at the same time, leaving skin clean and healthy. Great soap!

Read Best Reviews of Camay Bath Bar, Classic, 4 oz, 3 ct Here

It has a mild scent to it, last a pretty good while. I remember when this soap came in individual bars wrapped in paper. Think the soap used to be square shaped, now its made oval. Decent soap for the price.

Want Camay Bath Bar, Classic, 4 oz, 3 ct Discount?

I got this for my mom for a reason; to grant her wish of getting this soap she wanted when she was a teen. We gave it to her for her birthday, but I actually ended up using one bar of it. The smell is amazing, but after my second use, I think, my skin felt dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment