Pure Castile Liqiud Soap Rose 16 oz by Dr Bronner's ( Multi-Pack)

Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap, Rose, 16 oz, 2 pk*****

This hemp rose soap from Dr. Bronner's is amazing! It has none of the harmful ingredients found in many commercial soaps, like sodium laryl sulfate, etc. It's pure and smells absolutely fabulous--not overly rose-y, more like an earthy-type rose. The scent is very natural and authentic too, not perfume-like. One thing you should be aware of is that it doesn't foam up a lot because it has no chemical foaming agents; this, however, is fine by me. I just use a little bit more, or clean up without the foam.

I like that it has natural oils in it as well so that it's not drying. I use it solely as a bath soap, but apparently all of the Dr. Bronner's Soaps can be used for everything from body care to household cleaning. I love this soap and find it gentle enough to even use on my face, yet it does clean thoroughly. I love how it makes shaving my legs easy as well, because of the oils.

It leaves little to no residue. I have read that it can be used to brush your teeth, do the dishes, and bathe your pets!

I am hooked, and plan to use Dr. Bronner's exclusively from now on as a mainstay in my home. I've been looking for a natural and versatile product like this for years.

Highly recommended.

*****

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment