JASON Body Care Natural Tea Tree Satin Hand and Facial Soap 16 oz

JASON Body Care Natural Tea Tree Satin Hand and Facial Soap 16 ozIf you want to love a product...everything about it...through and through...I recommend this. This is my first review on amazon and I'm leaving it simply because I'm shopping and about to purchase my 4th order of this product and I'm astonished that no one else has written a review.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I love the way it works. I love the way it feels. I love the way it smells....omg do I love the way it smells. I love the price. I love how long it lasts. I love that its natural. I love that its not tested on animals. I really can't think of anything I don't love about this product except that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Don't be fooled by the shower gel version...its not the same. Its good but the Satin soap is an experience you shouldn't miss. I wholeheartedly recommend this product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment