Bar Soap, Organic, Tea Tree, 5 oz (Multi-Pack)

Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Tea Tree Soap, 5 oz - 2 BarsThis soap is great. I use it in liquid form and in bar form. It contains no sodium laurel/laureth sulfate, which is literally toxic to my skin. I used to have really bad eczema on my hands, and the thing that helped most was switching to Dr. Bronner's soap.

This soap lathers incredibly well, and I love the smell. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it stings like crazy if you get it in your eye(s) or open wounds (even cuts from shaving). But not too many soaps I know of are eye-friendly.

Regarding the scent: The last time I purchased this soap, I was sent bars that had essentially no scent at all to them. I wrote to the manufacturer, and they informed me that their soaps have a 3-year shelf life, and that the scent dissipates over time. They also told me how to interpret the 4-digit date code imprinted on each bar of soap: The first number indicates the year (i.e. 7=2007) and the next three numbers indicate the day of the year out of 365. For example, 8001 would be January 1, 2008 and 7365 would be December 31, 2007. My date code was 5257, meaning that when I ordered in late 2011, I was sent soap made in mid-2005. No wonder it had no scent.

You can buy Dr. Bronner's soap at Farget [sic] but you'll pay more, and the scent selection is very limited.

I had heard great things about this product and overall it was okay. I didn't hate it but didn't love it either. I had heard this product promoted skin healing, which I have NOT noticed it do at all. Overall it smells good but the glycerin separates something awful and the bar doesn't last long because of this. It also tends to dry my skin out, which in winter is an absolute no. I will probably use what I have left, but I doubt I will ever reorder.

Buy Bar Soap, Organic, Tea Tree, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

This soap is great for my skin and has cleared up greatly, makes a lot of soap with the hard water that I ihave, smellls great!

Read Best Reviews of Bar Soap, Organic, Tea Tree, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

Dr Bronners soaps are made of good ingredients and they really are good for your skin. I like the way my skin feels when I use their soaps. This one doesn't have much of a scent if you are looking for an unscented or mild scented soap. The lavender soap smells great. These soaps lather well and rinse clean. They are a little pricey but if you want a quality soap, look no further. If you can get past the whacked out stuff that is printed on the packaging (particularly on the liquid soap bottles) then you should give these a try.

Want Bar Soap, Organic, Tea Tree, 5 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

great, great, great, this soap is great for sensitive skin or acne skin great to use on a daily bases

0 comments:

Post a Comment