Grapefruit Zum Bars Multipack (3 Count) by Indigo Wild

Grapefruit Zum Bars Multipack<br>by Indigo WildI was sent a small sliver as a sample from another website that also carried this line of soaps. The sample was about a half ounce, if that. But I have it on the kitchen sink, and oh, my, I am in love. I have been trying out various soaps, french, imported, goat milk, rice milk, olive oil, etc. to explore the world of soaps. I have been knocked off my feet, though, with this little sliver of grapefruit soap by Indigo Wild (Zum). It lathers like nothing I've seen, feels so soft in the hands, and leaves a fresh grapefruit (almost flowery) smell on the hands. I don't know if grapefruit flower essence is in it too, but the smell lingers for a few hours. Your skin is left so soft, it is unbelievable. I cannot imagine a soap that could beat this one. I currently have enough other soaps to wash an army, so hesitate to order these right now. But I am fighting with myself, each time I reach for my little sliver of grapefruit Zum soap, as the others pale in comparison, in my opinion. I am keeping it dry, and it is lasting a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment