Michel Design Works Over-size Scented Triple-milled Bath Soap Bar, Lavender Rosemary, 9 Ounce

Michel Design Works Over-size Scented Triple-milled Bath Soap Bar, Lavender Rosemary, 9 OunceThis soap is different. I was in a gift shop and noticed the lavender scent in the air. I asked where it was coming from because it was so nice. It was a 7.3 oz box of this soap. I bought the Lavender Rosemary and it actually smells like lavender, rather than a mix of lavender and some weeds/grasses as a lot of lavender soaps do! It leaves my skin feeling moist and nicely scented, including my face. I've changed for life. I will now order this soap rather than using the drug store Cetaphil brand that I traditionally use. This soap is worth it. The 7.3 oz bar is HUGE. I think I will try the set that contains the two smaller ones. Try it once and you'll change forever.....It would also make a lovely gift. The box is beautiful. Would be great for teachers!

The fragrance lasts, it is not drying, I itch with many soaps but not this one or Dove. It lasts and lasts.

Buy Michel Design Works Over-size Scented Triple-milled Bath Soap Bar, Lavender Rosemary, 9 Ounce Now

Aroma is wonderful the soap is luxurious! I will continue to purchase this item I have given it as gifts

Read Best Reviews of Michel Design Works Over-size Scented Triple-milled Bath Soap Bar, Lavender Rosemary, 9 Ounce Here

The lavender small is hardly notice but the rosemary is noticeable. Little disappointed in scent. I love the soap, leaves no dry feeling and lathers well.

Want Michel Design Works Over-size Scented Triple-milled Bath Soap Bar, Lavender Rosemary, 9 Ounce Discount?

This bar of soap is SO LARGE, I don't keep it in my soap dish in the shower because I'm scared it might slide out and break my foot. I'm serious, this bar of soap is the biggest I have ever seen. The smell is very nice, it is not overwhelming. Once you get out the shower the scent does not last very long. My husband used it one day with no problem. I'd buy this soap again and it last a long time with only me using it on a daily basis.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment