At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Facial Bar Soap Unscented

Bar Soap Facial Unscented 3.50 OuncesI've never felt particularly fond of any kind of soap, but my friend gave me a few bars of True Body facial soap and body soap and now I'm absolutely hooked. Perfect and gentle on your skin, not too drying, and I know that it will never irritate my skin.

I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE this product. Takes makeup off, leaves face feeling clean. Amazing! The best part is it doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it's perfect for someone with sensitive skin. It also doesn't overdry your face, so those with dry or oily skin can use it too.

Buy At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Facial Bar Soap Unscented Now

Really love this soap. I have also used the hand and body version. It has no smell at alljust clean and leaves skin feeling great.

Read Best Reviews of At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Facial Bar Soap Unscented Here

This soap just left my face a little too tight after use and I felt drier than normal all day. I have combination skin and it was especially harsh on the dry spots.

I'm going to try using this as a body soap. I think it would actually work well (on the body) for those with drier skin or during winter.

Want At Last Naturals (formerly Alvin Last) Natural Facial Bar Soap Unscented Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment